In order to perform some needed maintenance on the ReportBeam system, we are announcing the following planned outage.
Please review the information below to understand the details on how you may be affected and plan accordingly.
Planned Outage Window
Date: Monday March 20, 2017
Time: 6am – 8am PDT / 9am – 11am EDT
- The ReportBeam system will be unavailable during this maintenance window. However during this time,
officers will be able to write reports/citations in “offline” mode.
- We will be updating DNS records for the various ReportBeam addresses to point to a new location.
DNS records “on average” take very little time to update, however please note that it can take up to 48 hours.
- Once the maintenance window is over, we recommend that officers close out ReportBeam, relaunch it and
log back in, to ensure any reports/citations written in “offline” mode get transferred to the ReportBeam server
Additional Steps (ONLY if you are unable to login AFTER the planned downtime):
- Reboot your machine and then try connecting/logging in.
- If this still does not work, you can manually force your computer to update
website addresses by doing the following:
- Open a Command Prompt (easiest way is to select your start button,
and type “cmd” into the “search for programs/files”, along with pressing enter)
- Type “ipconfig /flushdns”
- The above command will force your computer to clear all website cached results
As noted above though, it should only be rare circumstances where either steps 1 or 2 are required.
For most users, you should be able to log in without issue after the planned downtime timeframe.
Please contact our Support team at 954-354-3000, option #3 with any questions you have regarding this maintenance.